Smart Cities, Tech & Innovation
This online course, co-financed by the European Union will allow you to acquire the main transversal competences in the world of Smart Cities working in a multidisciplinary and multinational team. The course will have free registration, a limited number of places and a recognition of 5 ECTS (requested) for those students who pass it.
- Registration: from 15/01/20 until 16/02/20
- Course Start: 17/02/20
- Duration: 6 Weeks
1. Project Management.
Javier Carrero | Premium Research.
2. Innovation and Change Management.
Conny Weber | Innovation Service Network.
3. Information and Communication Technologies.
Joaquín Adiego Rodríguez | Universidad de Valladolid.
4. Quantitative and Qualitative Economy and Marketing Research Procedures.
Natalia Martín Cruz | Universidad de Valladolid.
5. Environment and Smart Energy Technologies.
Alexandra Würz Stalder | FH Joanneum.
6. Environment and Smart Energy Technologies, Logistics and Mobility Technologies.
Monika Pieper | Energie Impuls OWL.
TARGET AUDIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Students graduates
- Research institutions
- WorkersSmart cities related industries
- City councils and public organizations
- Local society
FEES AND FUNDING
Smart City Scale is a free online course, co-financed by the European Union that takes part of the Erasmus+ program.